The X-Step® WorkStation!Brenda’s new X-Step is the most advanced air powered stepper ever. It combines smooth, air-powered stepping with a completely redesigned base so you can perform dozens of her latest exercises, on, off and all around the X-Step!
AND NATIONAL FITNESS HALL OF FAME MEMEBER BRENDA DYGRAF!
Arrives fully assembled.
Insert the battery and digital counter and it’s ready to use right out of the box.
No pounding impact to joints, since you’re literally stepping on air.
Adjustable Step resistance
5 levels of resistance allows you to choose the one that that’s right for you.
Level 1: Light resistance for fast, easy stepping that’s ideal for beginners.
Level 5: Provides for the greatest amount of resistance to help shape buns and burn fat.
2 Adjustable X-Cords
Turn your X-Step cardio workout into a full-body workout. Just grab the cords and add upper-body moves to strengthen and shape arms, chest, shoulders and back muscles.
8 New Total Body Workouts on 1 DVD
Brenda’s workouts deliver fat-burning cardio, plus toning and ab exercises all in one!
Personal training computer included
4-function display tracks total step count, workout time, calories and steps per minute
Exclusive X-Step Nutrition Plan
Created especially for help you lose fat when combined with stepping workouts.
10 Day Jump Start Weight Loss Plan
Helps you lose weight fast!
Owner’s Manual & Quick Start Guide
60 Day Limited Warranty.
See warranty card for more details.
- Consult your physician before beginning this or any exercise or diet program, especially if you have concerns about your physical fitness level and overall suitability for exercising with the X-Step System.
- This is especially important if you are over the age of 35, have not been exercising, are pregnant, or have a history of knee, shoulder or spinal (back or neck) problems or any other medical condition that may be compromised by an extreme fitness program.
- If you experience any pain or tightness in your chest, irregular heartbeat and shortness of breath, faintness, or unusual discomfort during any workout, stop at once and consult a physician before continuing.
- Always use common sense when exercising. Know your limits and train within them. If you have any questions regarding this product or its exercise program, please see your physician and follow his or her recommendations when developing your own personal fitness program.
- Only inflate the bellows when they are at room temperature.
- Always add air to the bellows before starting a workout.
CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-407-920-4066